Friday, March 30, 2007

Menu Foods - more lies

paul henderson does it again. Shows his belief that we are all stupid. Um, nope, not gonna trust a word you say. (Lack of caps on his name to show my disdain for the man.)

To quote one of my favorite characters on TV (Matlock) - JACKASS.

Here's what he and Menu Foods had to say for themselves today. (right click on the link to open it in a new window so you can come back here afterwards and read more.)

http://www.menufoods.com/recall/070330E%20Opening%20Statement%20-%20March%2030%202007.htm

If you're not angry yet, read this, and the things they had to say for themselves 9 days ago. http://playingbig.blogspot.com/2007/03/pet-food-recall-menu-foods-president.html


Note to readers: sensing a bit more emotion in my posts today? Yep, that's right. You are. Even after getting away from it for awhile and watching 10 episodes of Heroes yesterday I'm angry all over again today. And I'm okay with that.

I figured out some tools to manage the anger, rather than having it manage me. I'll post some helpful tips on that later today or tomorrow, including an audio you can listen to if you're furious and need a break from it.

as for paul henderson - we're in it for the long haul. And we will see you prosecuted for criminal charges before this story is over.

No comments: